I am absolutely thrilled to have been awarded an award for my ickle blog from Mr Puddy :)
Now I have to tell you 7 things about little ol' me
1) I don't like meat left overs from the hoomans plates. Simba thinks its very strange, but doesn't mind because it means there is more for him. Mummy says she has never known a kitty not like a bit of roast chicken!
2) I love to sleep under the duvets of my hoomans beds, especially if they are snuggled up in there too.
3) Apart from my big brother Simba, I have two bunny sisters called Dory and Crush.
4) I am very good at climbing curtains - sorry mummy, I know you are having big problems trying to find some new ones!
5) My bestest toy ever is my Mousey. Mousey went missing for years and years. Ok, weeks, but it seemed like years to me. I like to play fetch with Mousey and my hoomans. My hoomans have taken to fetch training very easily :)
6) I like to "borrow" things to amuse myself when the hoomans go out. I like shiney things and hair ties bestest.
7) I am soon to be having my grown up girly operation. I am a bit nervous about it but not as much as my mummy is.
Now I have to nom nominate 15 bloggy friends
in alphabetical order
1. A House with two cats
2. Army of four digest
3. Cat Chat
4. Cats - goats - and quotes
5. Eric and Flynns adventures
7. Four crazy cats
8. Goodness Gracie
9. Holly Wags
10. Huffle Mawson
12. Katnip Lounge
13. Simba's antics
14. The naughty kitty club
15. The paw relations
Ohhh, that was very hard. I wanted to give an award to ALL my bloggy friends :)