Monday 13 December 2010

Bunnies come to play

The bunnies, Dory and Crush, came in to play this weekend.  I was very lucky that they were allowed to play cause I had been a little bit naughty over the weekend.  I had nibbled the packaging of my hooman sisters birthday cake!  I got caught before I nibbled through and got to the yummy cake!
I had a nice time playing with Dory and Crush.  They are very friendly, which is a bit of luck really cause they are quite a bit bigger than me!  Its my hooman big sisters birthday today so perhaps if i'm really really good all day I will get some yummy cake later :)


10 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh yeah! We're so glad you got to play with the buns. They are awfully cute.

Kea said...

Those bunnies are adorable! We're not sure what we'd do with bunnies....maybe run and hide. Except Nicki. :-P

A very happy birthday to your aunt! We hope she has a wonderful day and that you get some cake too.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Happy Birthday to your human sister!

We used to love playing with our bunny firends, but sadly Honey passed away and Mustard is too old to play with now.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your "human sister!"

I have never seen a cat play with bunnies before! Sooo cute!

You are right! Those bunnies are HUGE!

Cat said...

Wow those bunnies are beautiful!!! It is nice that they are friendly and like to play with you!
PS - it is my birthday today too :-)

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Happy Birthday to your human sister!!!
We love the bunnies!!! They are beautiful and look so great playing with you!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Elyse K said...

Princess Jasmine, I'm glad you enjoyed playing with the bunnies! Happy Birthday to your human sister!

Katnip Lounge said...

How fun for you, Jasmine! Your Bunnysibs look as soft and beautiful as you. We hope all was forgiven and you got some cake...or at least a lick of the icing...yummy!

Kas said...

THanks for the pictures of you playing with the bunnies. I have really looked forward to seeing them.

Cara n Crew said...

Jasmine, you sound like me, nomming on food packages, mol! sorreh you didn't get to the cake :). Your bunneh friends look like a lot of fun to play with - I think I'd be scared of them! Purrs-

Minnie