Sunday 19 December 2010

An intruder

We've had more snow again.  We have had an intruder in the garden, can you see the footprints?
Simba is being very brave and has gone out to investigatge.
I kept an eye on things from the window so I could tell mummy when Simba needed letting back in.
Its very tiring work being "lookout" so I thought I would conserve some energy and have a little snuggle down.  Dad has gone out to clear the snow so he will be able to let Simba back in.  I hope Simba comes back soon so he can tell me all about his adventures prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Jasmine, you're very wise to conserve your energy. Dad will take care of Simba! Sweet dreams.

jabblog said...

Indoors is the best place for a young cat on a cold day :-)

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Jasmine, it is very good for you to stay inside where it's warm. We hope Simba came back with some news for you about the intruder! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Katnip Lounge said...

We would stay in too! Cold wet snow is NOT for Princess paws.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

what type of intruder was it? I couldn't tell by the prints in the snow...
Did I see a PALM TREE in the snow??

Cara n Crew said...

Who was the introoder? Being indoor cats, we aren't up on ID'ing prints :). We don't blame you for staying in where it's warm...all that snow...brrr!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Ooh, are those bunny prints? Good job keeping a lookout for Simba. You look very alert!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Don't get your little toes cold!!!

Elyse K said...

I'm with you, Princess Jasmine. Inside is a good place for a Princess!