Friday 3 June 2011

Meow Meow Me Me

Mr Puddy has nominated me to play Meow Meow Me Me which sounds like great fun :)

1) Where do I like to hang out - on the bed with my big brother Simba, we love to snuggle up together here and clean each other.

2) Who is my kitty crush - giggle, giggle, its........................Mr Puddy :)

Oooh, i've gone all shy now


3) What is my faviourite scent - It's got to be chocolate.  I know I can't have it but that smell is sooooooooooooo delish.  I sniff my hoomans mouths if they have been eating it :)

Chocolatier's Table Luxe

4) What is my faviourite tv show -  The Inbetweeners, those teenagers are so funny :)




5)  What is my favourite movie - The Lady and the Tramp prrrrrr


6) What is my favorite bit of feline wisdom - Try not to do stinky poops under the dinning room table, the hoomans don't seem to like it!!
7) Who I chose to play Meow Meow Me Me! -  Ohhh, this is hard, ermmmmm.
1) Shelly from SAS...Sammy, Andy and Shelly
2) Teddy, Huffle Mawsons little brother and
3) Simba from Simba's antics - I want to see how similar you are to my brother Simba :)

11 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Sweet Jasmine, Thanks to play with me : )
And this....is very very Interesting Answers !!!
Crush on Me !! OMC !!! I go numb right now, Bite me hard if you can !

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Some excellent answers, my dears!

Vicki said...

What great answers! So nice to learn all this about you. Meoiw Meoiw!

The Whiskeratti said...

Good stuff to know! TY for sharing.

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Thanks for sharing your answers! They were fun to read.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jazmine! Me loved reading all those things about yous! Too cool.
You one wonderful kitty
Kisses
Nellie

meowmeowmans said...

Thanks for sharing your answers with us, Jasmine! We always like to learn about our friends. :)

Katnip Lounge said...

hee hee! All the girls love Mr Puddy...he's so handsome, isn't he?

We're intrigued about your pooping advice. There MUST be a story there.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Jasmine those were excellent answers!
We think you have very good taste to admire Mr Puddy. He is the cat's meow alright!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

Cara n Crew said...

We liked your answers, Jasmine. It's nice to get to know more about our furriends. Mr Puddy is really a cat's cat, isn't he? ::swoon::

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and HOllie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Lady & The Tramp is one of my Mom's favorites too!!