Saturday 25 June 2011

Simba on a Saturday

According to those little weather people that live in my telly, it's going to be very hot on Sunday and even hotter on Monday.  That means mummy will be putting smelly suncream on my ears and nosey.  It's alright for Jasmine to smell of watermellon or coconut, but i'm not so sure it's a boy cat smell.  Mummy told me that she knew a kitty that had to have his ears trimmed down because the sun had made nasties on them.  Guess smelling a bit girly for a while is probably worth it then.  After Monday they are predicting more thunderstorms, so I will have to have words with little Jasburger and tell he not to go out and get soaking again!

Anyway, part of my security job here means I use the pooter to log my sightings and the daily goings on around here and I sometimes have a little play on the tinternet on my break.  I was checking my he-mail and I had been sent this little attachment of a couple of woofies that I just had to share with you all, its very funny and cute prrrrrrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=EVwlMVYqMu4&vq=medium#t=125

12 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Simba, smelling girly definitely is better than losing your ears to skin cancer! :-O

We're glad you have a mom who cares enough to do this!

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Same with us here... the weather has really turn into a HOT desert here even our air-cond room doesnt really made us cool anymore!

Please take care of yourself when the weather change :)

Hugs n Kisses,
A&J

Angel Simba said...

Skin cancer is nasty, so good to put up with the sunscreen, Simba. I always duck into the shade under my little table when I am out on the deck. Although I have hardly seen the sun for ages here. We just get clouds and rain and rain and clouds over and over.

Teddy Westlife said...

Better safe than sorry, Simba! Everyone in Australia wears sunscreen. Except me, on account of the fact I am black.

jabblog said...

Simba - well done to your mummy.

Thank you for the Youtube link - it was funny!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

What a handsome fella you are, Simba.

The video is one of the cutest we've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wunnerful day....love from all of us to all of you.

Athena said...

What a good idea to put sunscreen on! Better safe than sorry!

Katnip Lounge said...

Simba, your Mummy should get you some MANLY suncream.
Watermelon? hee hee!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Simba, you better wear sunscreen....it will protect your pretty furs and skin from those rays outside!!! Love the video!! Love, Debbie & Holly

Vicki said...

You are such a good security guard...and that clip was very funny....

The Whiskeratti said...

Simba, you are so adorable in your close up. In a totally mancatly way, of course.

Cindy said...

How nice of your mommy to protect you that way! I'm sure you'll smell fine.